Sunday, August 21, 2011

Thank you (I think)...


We grabbed a really early breakfast in the city this morning.  A mom and her daughter (~10 years old) came up to me:

The mom: "Hi! My daughter is too shy to tell you herself, but she just loves your entire outfit.  She noticed every detail about it and can't stop staring.  She just wanted you to know that."

Me:  "Awwwww Thanks (I think...)! That's really sweet!!"

At 9AM in the morning, instead of complimenting me, you'd think the mom would have made an example of me to her daughter:  "This is what NOT to wear...EVER!"*  HAHAHAHAHA

*B and I spent the night in the city last night.  Traffic was horrible so in an effort to make our dinner reservations, I left my overnight bag in the car and went straight to the restaurant thinking I'd just lug it up to the hotel room after the night out.  But ofcourse, I fell asleep and never got my change of clothes.  Yes...I did the breakfast of shame...BUT I WAS HUNGRY!!!!

<3,
Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment