Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Operation: Must Fit Into Dress!

Sooooooooooo....I'm going to Vegas in about a week.  As most of you know, I love playing dress up and want to wear all these cute dresses while i'm there (I can be such a girl, i KNOW!).  So...I started OSBing and eating better last week, lost a bit of momentum the past couple of days, but I'm headed to the gym right after i finish this post! OPERATION: MUST FIT INTO DRESS will be in full effect starting...NOW!

 
I'm really really really short on time, but here's the O:SB game plan:

Tracy Anderson workout for arms and abs (http://tracyandersonmethod.com/) Everybody gives me shit for liking her so much.  But...LOOK...AT...HER! seriously??!  SICK!


I WANT HER BODY!

Ross Training for weights and burpees <--dunno about that one (http://rosstraining.com/blog/).  Learned about him from the fighters at the gym.  It's a lot of one armed free weights, circut training, BURPEES, and other crazy stuff. I am also a huge fan of his,"20 minute cardio max"! 

Oh how i wish i had a big ass tire and sledgehammer!

Shane's workouts for cardio, legs, and pylometrics.  Shane is a local celebrity.  She's a personal trainer, teaches kickboxing and weight training at UC Berkeley (where she has the BIGGEST groupie fan base), and she owns/runs UrbanKick and UrbanRun.  You should train with her if you are in the Berkeley/Oakland Area.  She will kick your ass  (http://www.urbankickoakland.com/):

I am a Shane Groupie! She is bad ass!

So....i thought it'd be funny to poke a little fun at myself and post "before and after" OSB pictures.  But I realize I don't have much time to work with...so my transformation won't be very dramatic (but i guess it'd be funnier if nothing changes or if i actually gain weight instead.  oh geez...i hope not!)

This was me last week.  Kinda embarassing. :(   Even more embarassing??  I've probably gained a pound or two since then! HAHAHA  But just for this experiment's sake, we'll use this as the baseline:

Notice the big t-shirt as I try to hide some of the fat.
 
Uh oh...i have announced my goal to the world! The pressure is ON!  (gulp)

<3,
Sandy

3 comments:

  1. You should also check out bodyrock.tv for workouts, or if you're feeling really hardcore crossfit.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lame if you're doing these before after pictures fully clothed

    ReplyDelete
  3. StubbedMyToeAgain4:27 AM

    @Rome: thanks! I'll check it out! I'm thinking of trying some crossfit classes as well!
    @Bayani: Not lame. There is no need to COMPLETELY embarass myself.

    ReplyDelete